Next Event: 6th annual Burlap and Lace Marketplace June 24, 2017

Next Event:   6th annual Burlap and Lace Marketplace  June 24, 2017
Next Event: 6th annual Burlap and Lace Marketplace June 24, 2017

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

We are dancing for joy!!!

sassy-hook:

pleasant-trees:

aprilsvigil:

manticoreimaginary:

Watching this (and fearing broken ankles with each loop) I can’t helping thinking about that old quote Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels.

But no, if you watch closely you’ll see she doesn’t even step on the last chair. That means she had to trust that fucker to lift her gently to the ground while he was spinning down onto that chair. That takes major guts. I’d be pissing myself and fearing a broken neck if I were in her place. Kudos to her. 

I can’t stop watching this. 

#I watched this for too long to not reblog
 
Only 32 days left until our 4th annual
Burlap and Lace Marketplace
 
(we have several new vendors this year too)
 
Did you know that August 2nd is
National Friendship Day
 
Burlap and Lace would be the perfect place to shop for that
unique and special gift

No comments:

Post a Comment