Next Event: 6th annual Burlap and Lace Marketplace June 24, 2017

Next Event:   6th annual Burlap and Lace Marketplace  June 24, 2017
Next Event: 6th annual Burlap and Lace Marketplace June 24, 2017

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello everyone...
We have all been so busy with work and just our daily living, we (I) have gotten a little neglectful on posting on our blog.   I will post some great things in the next few days, so don't lose hope.

This year for Holly Daze, it looks like it will be just me this year with a booth.   Rhonda has had some other things going on that she does not feel she will have inventory; and Barb will, more then likely be helping her daughter with her booth.    But we are always full of last minute surprises, so you never quite know.

I am making a few (just 4), one of a kind Santa wreaths - using a creative technique I learned when I worked at a small shop in California.  I had one last year, but sold it before it even made it to Holly Daze.  This year I have only made 4!   I am also working on some vintage ornament wreaths, only a handful of these too.  

So mark your calendar for the last Saturday in October

 

No comments:

Post a Comment